ANNOUNCEMENT: Over 7000 members now!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been keeping my eye on the total member count for the past few days to see how many members keep joining the forum. Unfortunately I missed seeing the actual 7000th member, but were now at 7003 members here at Muppet Central! We should congratulate ourselves for making this a friendly and welcoming forum that people would love to be a part of.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah; but only about 400 are active or actually post. :smirk:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
5892 Member In The Member Listings 7,006 Memebers

So Either 1100 Were Banned Or Never Authrized Account?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
some people join a forum and quickly lose interest, like when i joined the adultswim.com forum, I only posted twice.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I wonder if all those members who never post anymore know that they are still members and if they even care. There are so many people but so few that participate in posting.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
but we still have enough actived members for this to be considered a successful forum, i love posting here

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
but we still have enough actived members for this to be considered a successful forum, i love posting here
Agreed!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
some people join a forum and quickly lose interest, like when i joined the adultswim.com forum, I only posted twice.
I have to agree whole-heartedly. Believe it or not, there was a time, where I completely just shut Muppet Central out of my life completely! But that didn't last too long, as I joined during a happy period in the my, and at the time of the shut-down, I wasn't in too good of a period, and needed some way to get away from it all, and that was Muppet Central, so I began to post regularly again. There are some forum's I've joined that I haven't posted in awhile at one of them is ToonZone for obvious reasons, but other than that, every other forum I'm a member of, I've been posting regularly, or at least trying to.