Animation Legend Joseph Barbera Dies At 95

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw man, now "Hanna-Barbera" is completely dead now!

Faylo

Reaction score
Rest in peace, Mr. Barbera.
He lead a long, fufilling life! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This sucks.

I'm tired of losing all my heroes. They'll never be replaced, and no one can ever live up to them, at least in my lifetime. Are there any more heroes these days? It just seems like everyone now just copies each other.

I'm very sad for his family, his fans, and the classic hand-drawn animation community. He'll definitely be sorely missed.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I guess there'll be no more new episodes of "Scooby-Doo & Shaggy: Get a Clue" and no more new Scooby-Doo direct-to-DVD movies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I guess there'll be no more new episodes of "Scooby-Doo & Shaggy: Get a Clue" and no more new Scooby-Doo direct-to-DVD movies.
Oh then again, maybe both Hanna and Barbera being dead isn't so bad after all...

sorry, but I am so SICK of Scooby-Doo!

Erine81981

Reaction score
All of us Hanna Barbera fan will sorely miss our hero of all the productions of every cartoon ever made. RIP Joe Barbera. We fan will sorely miss you. At least you'll be up there with Bill Hanna Don Messic, Daws Butler and the others who have voiced all those wonderful characters. We all love you Joe and Bill!

Here's the thing that was wrote about him in the Yahoo News.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061218/ap_en_ot/obit_barbera

Erine81981

Reaction score
All of us Hanna Barbera fan will sorely miss our hero of all the productions of every cartoon ever made. RIP Joe Barbera. We fan will sorely miss you. At least you'll be up there with Bill Hanna Don Messic, Daws Butler and the others who have voiced all those wonderful characters. We all love you Joe and Bill!

http://www.topthat.net/webrock/images/gang.jpg

BEAR

Reaction score
The Hanna-Barbera team was one in a million! I grew up watching their cartoons and I have been a fan since. The world of animation and entertainment will not be the same. Their creations were unique and had their own brand of humor and charm.