Animated Muppet Pics

Wakka

Reaction score
There are a few cool animated Muppet avatars here, anyone know of any other online animated Muppet pics? Google doesn't find any. :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, well I want a Beau animated but don't know what to do with him.

Wakka

Reaction score
Those are cool Danny- especially the Animal one. :halo:

angelfire doesn't allow using the pics in other places though (like this forum or others). So people have to visit that page to see them. :frown: Not that no one would want to visit your page or anything...

Thanks! :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
The animal one and the mahnah mahnah one looks way cool. I guess I just like blinking. :big_grin:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
It will work IF save on your hard drive and then upload from your hard drive to the forum (I hope :smile: )

Hope it helps

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wowo they are pretty neat. I think I'll borrow the Animal avator for a while. I know no one will recognise em but, what the hey?

hmwright13

Reaction score
Beau's moving

Originally posted by Beauregard
Yeah, well I want a Beau animated but don't know what to do with him.
I think he would look really cool wiggling his eyebrows, but somehow that might be a bit off character, so maybe I am wrong

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually now you mention it I COULD have him scrunching up hie eyebrows with that picture!!! Maybe I'll have a go later!!!

hmwright13

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Actually now you mention it I COULD have him scrunching up hie eyebrows with that picture!!! Maybe I'll have a go later!!!
Cool! Glad to be of help. Let me know when he is up and running. I can't wait to see the effect.:smile: