Animated Martians and other things

Oscarfan

Reaction score
http://www.sesamestudios.org/

I found this through Google Video and I can't watch anything, but I have no idea what these are. But, it does look something they're doing some sort of new mini-show with the Martians (2D, but whatever)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like these are mostly being made for international use.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the Martians and Abby alternate each episode; they're about the same length.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Abby Alternate with ANYTHING... just to fix the problem with a quarter of a season's worth of episodes having to fill a full season.

Still, the Martian thing has potential, but the flash animation is too stiff for my taste. The Martians don't look all that right, and it looks like they have that cheap shortcut of interconnected ball tentacles (see every SNES or Genisis game ever to have an octopus or alien). I dunno... Abby is such a lush, beautiful looking cartoon... probably a step up from most CGI television programs. But it's clearly expensive. This Martian thing looks a lot easier to animate, and it's probably cheaper... but it still looks like an internet cartoon from 10 years ago.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Awesome find, here.
Great stuff, although I found that some of the games have their speeches a bit too slow.