Animated Hotties?

snichols1973

Reaction score
Oh, and who can forget the modern-day Velma?

I actually liked how the live action Scooby-Doo films (a younger Linda Cardellini in SD 1 & 2, and Hayley Kiyoko in SD: The Mystery Begins) made Velma look more appealing in live-action, as compared to the classic animated Velma Dinkley; in the Bravo Dooby-Doo episode of Johnny Bravo, with a guest appearance by Mystery Inc., Velma had a brief crush on Johnny Bravo, and they later made a short filler subject with Johnny Bravo having a crush on Velma.....

snichols1973

Reaction score
Maria Wong from Braceface (it hasn't been aired for some time; then again, you never know when the Hub might add it to their schedule)
Miko Nakadai from Transformers: Prime
Mulan, Princesses Mei and Su (the Emperor's middle and youngest daughters) from Mulan II

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Be flattered, my friends. You're the only people I feel comfortable relating this to. I give you my animated hottie:

For those who don't know, this is the villain from Atlantis, the Lost Empire.

I am well aware that his character is a horrible, horrible person, and that he would be old enough to be my father if he were real, but I don't know, there's something about him That dignified face, the muscular physique, his...commanding voice...:flirt:

Think I just got drool on the keyboard; awkward...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
A pair of cuties from an unlikely spot, Regular Show.

First, we have Eileen.

Then, we have Thomas.

Maybe slightly unconventional, but I think they're cute.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth isn't too impressed with how the new Jeanette kind of looks like a hick.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Be flattered, my friends. You're the only people I feel comfortable relating this to. I give you my animated hottie:

For those who don't know, this is the villain from Atlantis, the Lost Empire.

I am well aware that his character is a horrible, horrible person, and that he would be old enough to be my father if he were real, but I don't know, there's something about him That dignified face, the muscular physique, his...commanding voice...:flirt:

Think I just got drool on the keyboard; awkward...
I feel like I might be on the same boat as you, beatnikchic. For I, ladies and gentlemen, give you my animated hottie (literally)......

Father from Codename: Kids Next Door. Yes, he's probably old enough to be my father (Ha!). Yes, he despises children with a "fiery" and "burning" passion other than his own (The Delightful Children From Down The Lane). Yes, he has a "fiery" and "burning" temper. (So...many....fire puns). But there's just something about Father that makes me very attracted to him....his physique, his charm, his class, his voice (The ever incredible Maurice LaMarche), his pyrokinetic powers (his main power, along with many others he uses in the show), the fact he plays organ (watch "Operation G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S" and then you'll know.) Yup.......:flirt:

And his normal appearance in, revealed in "Operation Z.E.R.O", isn't too bad looking either. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
A pair of cuties from an unlikely spot, Regular Show.

First, we have Eileen.

Considering one of the behind the scenes animators does her voice, you wonder how much of her likeness was used to make that character.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
My animated hotties...yes I'm gay so don't mention it please...it's annoying
1.Shang (Mulan): His singing voice, great body, and commanding voice make him great
2.Aladdin: Such a wonderful voice
3.Mitch (ParaNorman):My only logical as he's the only gay one on this list, but those abs....yikes....how did this awesome movie get a PG rating?
Andy(TOY STORY 3 ONLY!):He's sweeter than the other boys on the list in my opinoin making him my more logical crush....plus he's closer my age than most other animated characters....

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Considering one of the behind the scenes animators does her voice, you wonder how much of her likeness was used to make that character.
Here's a picture of her voice actor, Minty Lewis.

I guess they look a little alike, though she's not wearing glasses.