Animated Fraggle Rock episodes on Youtube....

Drtooth

Reaction score
A Youtube user called FromDaBush has just (and I mean just) posted a few episodes of Fraggle Rock, the animated series. on his profile page...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ethical or no, I love it when one or two select users will take it upon themselves to post whole episodes of a show! It makes things so nice, fun and convenient for the rest of us!
:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ethical or no, I love it when one or two select users will take it upon themselves to post whole episodes of a show! It makes things so nice, fun and convenient for the rest of us!
:smile:

It isn't me... I'm just a subscriber. I was checking to see if he had any more DIC Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures, and I saw he had a Gobo Avatar... rest assured, it was a couple "full" (by full, I mean 12 minute cartoons) FR episodes.

vaati64

Reaction score
thats awesome! I've been looking for full episodes of fraggle rock the animated series. Hopefully this person has all of them, or at least most.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I haven't seen this cartoon series in so long I do not remember it. But would love to see it. So thinks!

bluebomber95

Reaction score
Unfortunately, knowing YouTube nowadays, they'll be taken down within the next couple of months... RATS!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*looks over guy's vid collection* ... is reminded that I watched all those, I think :big_grin:

edit: No FR ... darn

vaati64

Reaction score
yeah, they got removed! oh well, it was nice while it lasted! I just hope that somebody else has the rest of the episodes!

Drtooth

Reaction score
yeah, they got removed! oh well, it was nice while it lasted! I just hope that somebody else has the rest of the episodes!
Yeah, i was gonna have this thread deleted or something... but I have to hand it to the Jim Henson Company... while they were the ones that pulled the videos, they did NOT get the guy's account suspended... and he has a lot of other goodies...

DIC's Bill and Ted second season, Inspector Gadget, Ace Ventura...