Animated Avatars

Luke

Reaction score
Ok so i know i'm gonna be off Phil & Cindy's christmas card list for this one but do you guys realise you can ALSO do animated avatars be they gif's or maybe even flash (not sure about that one). Just try not to make them too flashing and annoying ! LOL

Better to get the experimentation with the forum done sooner rather than later ! :big_grin:

julia

Reaction score
Luke! The avatar is a bit small to see for certain, but that looks like whatshername from Neighbours. What happened to Britney? You know she's single again...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Julia

You mean Flick ?

Whoaaa !

But Rachel comes first...

julia

Reaction score
Yes, that's who I mean... That avatar really looks like her. Or is this the REAL Luke?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Julia,

Dang, i hope it aint Luke !

LOL !

Julia ,
Do you want me to make you an Avatar ?

See ya

sidcrowe

Reaction score
LUKE!

Wow, I didn't know you were that pretty...I think these avatars are nifty.

Personally, I look a lot like Tom Selleck

Hee!

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Warrick! YO! HELP!

How do you get those web addresses to show up in your messages like that?

Lemme know when you get a chance

CAW!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah sorry to dissapoint people but no i haven't been lying to you all these years - i am not a tall leggy australian blonde ! (well - not unless i go out to 'certain' types of clubs) ! It is indeed 'Flick' from Neighbours also known as the delectable Holly Valance. I thought it was about time there was some more TnA on the forum !

I have not forgotten Britney, though i've yet to recieve her email asking me for a date. I always thought Justin was the only reason we were not an 'item' but apparently not. Our paths are yet to cross again - she's not a girl, not yet a woman and i'm neither of those things either so we have lots in common.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
"TnA" might be what you were after, but the way I see it your avatar is all "head" anyway. Guess that is the limitation of such a small image.

I thought Britney and Justin were engaged?! What the happened? Must be those daily letters you sent attached to icebergs. Face it Luke, she just is not interested in joining you in your penguin castle. Time to move on.

P.S. I have noticed that the new forum no longer issues a warning notice saying that certain words are unacceptable. Instead it would seem that it automatically inserts asterisks. **** technology! How the **** does it know what to block? ****, *****, ****, ****, ***, ****, hmm... just testing!

Luke

Reaction score
Jess

Yeah it's a bit hard to fit T 'n' A into such a small image - particularly Holly's ! I shall see what i can do ! *evil cackle*

Britney and Justin kinda just fizzled out - that and the teddy bear i sent to Nsync's fanmail office filled with intoxicating poison must have kicked in. I am yet to hear from Britney but i am SURE her posing next to a penguin was kind of a message to me. I have yet to see Holly Vallance posing next to a penguin ...... and by golly with the amount of fan mail requests i've sent asking her to, you'd think she would have got the message by now !

Phil has an automatic swear robot ? Well **** me - so he has ! You can still annoy people by using loads of smilies though ! :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :big_grin: :smile: :frown: :embarrassed: :confused: :eek: - of course they're not animated smilies like at my forum !

DISNEY !!!!!

Luke
*Phil - i think you've missed a word out of the swear filter*