1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animated Avatars

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Luke, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ok so i know i'm gonna be off Phil & Cindy's christmas card list for this one but do you guys realise you can ALSO do animated avatars be they gif's or maybe even flash (not sure about that one). Just try not to make them too flashing and annoying ! LOL

Better to get the experimentation with the forum done sooner rather than later ! :D
  2. julia

julia New Member

Luke! The avatar is a bit small to see for certain, but that looks like whatshername from Neighbours. What happened to Britney? You know she's single again...
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Julia

You mean Flick ?

Whoaaa !

But Rachel comes first...
  4. julia

julia New Member

Yes, that's who I mean... That avatar really looks like her. Or is this the REAL Luke?
  5. BlueFrackle

Julia,

Dang, i hope it aint Luke !

LOL !

Julia ,
    Do you want me to make you an Avatar ?

See ya
  6. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

LUKE!

Wow, I didn't know you were that pretty...I think these avatars are nifty.

Personally, I look a lot like Tom Selleck

Hee!
  7. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

BlueFrackle! YO! HELP!

How do you get those web addresses to show up in your messages like that?

Lemme know when you get a chance

CAW!
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah sorry to dissapoint people but no i haven't been lying to you all these years - i am not a tall leggy australian blonde ! (well - not unless i go out to 'certain' types of clubs) ! It is indeed 'Flick' from Neighbours also known as the delectable Holly Valance. I thought it was about time there was some more TnA on the forum !

I have not forgotten Britney, though i've yet to recieve her email asking me for a date. I always thought Justin was the only reason we were not an 'item' but apparently not. Our paths are yet to cross again - she's not a girl, not yet a woman and i'm neither of those things either so we have lots in common.
  9. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

"TnA" might be what you were after, but the way I see it your avatar is all "head" anyway. Guess that is the limitation of such a small image.

I thought Britney and Justin were engaged?! What the happened? Must be those daily letters you sent attached to icebergs. Face it Luke, she just is not interested in joining you in your penguin castle. Time to move on.

P.S. I have noticed that the new forum no longer issues a warning notice saying that certain words are unacceptable. Instead it would seem that it automatically inserts asterisks. **** technology! How the **** does it know what to block? ****, *****, ****, ****, ***, ****, hmm... just testing!
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Jess

Yeah it's a bit hard to fit T 'n' A into such a small image - particularly Holly's ! I shall see what i can do ! *evil cackle*

Britney and Justin kinda just fizzled out - that and the teddy bear i sent to Nsync's fanmail office filled with intoxicating poison must have kicked in. I am yet to hear from Britney but i am SURE her posing next to a penguin was kind of a message to me. I have yet to see Holly Vallance posing next to a penguin ...... and by golly with the amount of fan mail requests i've sent asking her to, you'd think she would have got the message by now !

Phil has an automatic swear robot ? Well **** me - so he has ! You can still annoy people by using loads of smilies though ! :p ;) :D :) :( :o :confused: :eek: - of course they're not animated smilies like at my forum !

DISNEY !!!!!

Luke
    *Phil - i think you've missed a word out of the swear filter*
  11. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Frell

Dren

Rats & Bats

Hickory Dickory!

Fiddlesticks!

...at least the IMPORTANT ones are all still available!
  12. BlueFrackle

13. julia

julia New Member

Hey BlueFrackle,
    if you could make me an avatar that would be wonderful. Red Fraggle, of course!
    Thanks!
    Oh, and Luke: if you want more T&A on the boeard, what about Dolly Parton??
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oh sure Julia - you try fitting Dolly Parton's bust into a 64 by 64 pixel avatar graphic - it ain't gonna happen !

Mind you, if all the guys here get together and take an arm (you'll notice i said arm) each maybe we could squeeze her on ! ;-)
  15. julia

julia New Member

Well, Dolly Parton didn't really fit into 64x64 but I still felt lonely without avatar so I just cooked up something myself. Seeing that Karen Prell is on board now and she is the real Red I decided to go for this lovely little pic - it might not be hot but it's happy! Now if I could only make 30 posts so I can be a real member....
  16. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

That's right, Karen Prell is here :)

Let's keep the Fraggle campaign going, we've got a powerful ally!

CAW!