Animal Photo Puppet: So which one is it?

CyberSteak

Reaction score

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
They are the same puppet but one is an awful photo that does not do it any justice...

CyberSteak

Reaction score
They are the same puppet but one is an awful photo that does not do it any justice...
which one is the one you consider awful? I'm not so sure they are the same. The one in the newsletter appears to be a more current version of the muppet (less hair).

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
which one is the one you consider awful? I'm not so sure they are the same. The one in the newsletter appears to be a more current version of the muppet (less hair).
The one that looks odd is the picture from the website.....he just looks off. I think that the one in the news letter is a lot better but the nose looks a bit small. I think its the same with Kermit. He looked rubbish in some pictures, well all pictures MR took of him he looked bad. The best photos of Kermit are the ones the guys from the forums have posted. What do you think

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Maybe they should let the fans take the pics as it seems we are a bit better! In our opinion! Im off now guys..I gotta a huge delivery to sort out. Good night or good day.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Your are right Cybersteak, they are 2 different Animal's.

The pic in the newsletter is of Terry Angus' Animal that he sent as the master. Travis confirmed this in the other thread. On that Animal, Terry said the nose was too small, but he sent instructions for the factory to fix it in production.

The pic they've got on the site is a factory sample (the same Animal that Travis shared pictures of here), but it doesn't look like they paid any attention to Terry's notes, as Animals' nose still looks a bit too small.

Travis also said they're still working on a few things, hopefully his nose will be the right size by the time Animal arrives in our homes.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Your are right Cybersteak, they are 2 different Animal's.

The pic in the newsletter is of Terry Angus' Animal that he sent as the master. Travis confirmed this in the other thread. On that Animal, Terry said the nose was too small, but he sent instructions for the factory to fix it in production.

The pic they've got on the site is a factory sample (the same Animal that Travis shared pictures of here), but it doesn't look like they paid any attention to Terry's notes, as Animals' nose still looks a bit too small.

Travis also said they're still working on a few things, hopefully his nose will be the right size by the time Animal arrives in our homes.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony
Thanks for clearing that up.........sorry there Cybersteak, I was wrong.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have a feeling that as the head and clothes werent right, that they might of super imposed Terry's prototype Animal head onto an Animal body for the pre order photo.Could be wrong though, but they have to get a correct image somehow, and if the factory sample isnt correct, that is one way how they could get a picture, by taking the best bits of all the samples and making one.