Animal and Floyd Accept the Webby Award

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked how Floyd made a live apperance and his comment was funny. But I do miss Jerry's Flod even though he reprised him in the We Are Family music video five years ago.
You really don't like Matt's Floyd, do you? You have to accept the fact that Jerry doesn't have the energy to puppeteer any more. Besides, I can barely tell the difference between the two of them.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Matt's Floyd isn't the same. Matt's Floyd made him sound older and Jerry's Floyd sounds similar to Dale Gribble from King of the Hill.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Matt's Floyd isn't the same. Matt's Floyd made him sound older and Jerry's Floyd sounds similar to Dale Gribble from King of the Hill.
Oh, please. Quit complaining over something so ridiculous and trivial. Floyd Pepper sounds AMAZING here and it's nearly impossible to spot a vocal difference between Vogel and Nelson. Matt is doing an incredible job and Muppet fans should support him instead of whining about a near-perfect recast.

Rock on Matt! Your Floyd is excellent! :sing:

Mupp

Reaction score
You really don't like Matt's Floyd, do you? You have to accept the fact that Jerry doesn't have the energy to puppeteer any more. Besides, I can barely tell the difference between the two of them.
I agree.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Floyd Pepper sounds AMAZING here and it's nearly impossible to spot a vocal difference between Vogel and Nelson.

Rock on Matt! Your Floyd is excellent! :sing:
100% agreed. I also liked the mannerisms. I firmly support the recasts and hope that there will be more appearances to develop these characters in time.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Nice to hear that! I think Matt has been doing a great job with Jerry's characters. His Robin needs some work, but he says he's been practicing him a lot. So I think he'll get better at it.