Angus Puppets Blizzard Island on YouTube

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hello one and all,

At the beginning of last week I was surprised to find that my old pal Stoney Ripley had put up on YouTube the show that we both created way back in the 80’s called Blizzard Island. The show ran for 12 Episodes in 1988 on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation).

In the show itself I played the part of the Snake “Sir Python” and the evil "Sidney the Witch" while Stoney played "Molcaster cat" and "Uncle Eggbert". Stoney has so far only put up episode one and may down the road put up more. Anyway please enjoy Blizzard Island.

Take care and have fun,

Terry Angus

Angus Puppets

Toasty

Reaction score
Hey Terry!

Thanks for the heads-up on this. It's nice to finally get a chance to see the work you did on this project. Great designs and performance!

:smile:

charlesp

Reaction score
As a young one growing up in Newfoundland, the fact that there was a show with puppets made so close to home made me very happy.

What a blast from the past! And it's still awesome to see Terry.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Wow I have to apologize for not getting back to you sooner but it’s been that kind of month. Toasty I would like to thank you for the comment, I’m glad that you liked Blizzard Island’s first episode. It looks like Stoney put up our second episode which was titled “Battlefield Of The Gods” In that I played the Witch as usual and a green little creature that likes to play.

Charlesp I’m glad that you enjoyed and thought it was awesome first episode. It’s nice to hear from some one so close to Nova Scotia. Blizzard Island was shot here in Halifax Nova Scotia at the CBC(Canadian Broadcast Corporation) on bell road. I hope you’ll enjoy the second episode of Blizzard Island as well.

Take care one and all,

Terry Angus

Angus Puppets