...And the Word is "No"!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can get ahold of this song in wav?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Snowthy I am pretty sure it can be found at Ilovewavs Sesame Street webpage

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oooh, thanks for letting me know about that site Marty! I'm diggin' it!!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're welcome Snowthy. It probably has to be the best site of all for free downloads

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This song was also included in the Sesame Street video Rock & Roll.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's also on the "Platinum Too" album (both of which I highly recommend getting! :smile:)

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
Oh. My. G-d. That song scared the living daylights out of me when I was little. I guess it was because of the lips at the beginning of the segment and the angry expressions on Maria's and Gina's faces throughout the whole thing...was anyone else scared of it? I haven't seen it in about 9 or 10 years, so I don't remember it very well, just that it scared me to death.

~Dana~

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wasn't scared. It was one of my favorites. I thought the video effects were very cool.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fuzzy and Blue said:
Oh. My. G-d. That song scared the living daylights out of me when I was little. I guess it was because of the lips at the beginning of the segment and the angry expressions on Maria's and Gina's faces throughout the whole thing...was anyone else scared of it? I haven't seen it in about 9 or 10 years, so I don't remember it very well, just that it scared me to death.

~Dana~
I think it was just the video part that scared me, but other than that I thought the song itself was cool.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I think if I had just heard the song, it wouldn't have scared me, but hearing the song by itself after seeing it on S.S. freaked me out. As a matter of fact, it took me a while to be able to sit through an entire episode of S.S. without freaking out because I thought that segment was going to come on!

~Dana~