And now for Mr. Chapman...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you for making Muppet Central. And offer three chairs, I mean three chears.

Hip, hip...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Alright, settle down now.

If I have this straight, Phil and company aren't after kudos, but instead are dedicated to the cause of keeping the Muppets on the forefront of the public's minds and conversation.

It is great that people want to thank him (and the other people who contribute so much to the site), but maybe an email would do for that... this public hero worship thing is a little weird.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, good point, BUT people are happy enough to air their opinions on what should happen and what shouldn't happen and I think that somtimes we should change critisism for thanks.

Some don't realise how hard it is to do all the making of websites.

I guess we all thank Phil, Jamie and everyone pleanty at times, but I thought we should be able to say thank you for it and that Phil deserved public thanks, so don't reply if you don't want to, it was just a gesture.

:eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, not that i'm complaining but whats the deal ? There have been like 8 threads this week with Phil's name in them ........ has he released a CD or joined a boyband that i don't know about ?

I'm sure it's all appreciated, but i do agree that a gaggle of 12 year old girls (and boys) with too much time on their hands now that Justin's left Nsync looking to a muppet website for someone to plaster over their bedroom walls is just a lil' on the disturbing side ...... anyway, i know where there are pictures of Phillip Chapman in a Tuxedo, only $10 for the link girls, action figure product developers get a 10% discount ! :eek:

For the record Beau, loads of people have made up Muppet Central over the years, not just the current staff who have started to add things here and there. Everyone is credited at the bottom of the pages, so maybe they deserve a cheer too !

Luke

Reaction score
.......... and the crowd goes wild with cheering sounds ! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Well first off, I don't think he offically left the group. They are all working on their own things, but I didn't think they were breaking up.

And yeah I would be upset. I do like N'Sync, and have personal stories about them. (Justin and Lance are from these parts, and our lives have intersected from time to time)