And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Please, I'll take ToughPigs over any of these fansites any day (Wiki excluded). The site is run by adults who act like adults and have discussions like adults.

They're not afraid to admit when things are terrible and they think so. Nobody there is posting about petitioning Disney for DVDs, or thread after thread asking for episodes that nobody has. MC may be fun for some, but I would hardly consider it the better alternative.

While what happened to Fran (apparently) sounds awful, there's no evidence against TP. I've been stalked too by some random YouTube user; that's an issue for the entire Muppet fandom, not one site.
Are you talking to me?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I think there's one thing we should all agree with Trump on: the terrorist that attacked the Ariana Grande concert is not a monster, but a loser. Same goes for all other terrorists out there.
"We struggle to comprehend the warped and twisted mind that sees a room packed with young children not as a scene to cherish but as an opportunity for carnage," Prime Minster Theresa May said

Just what is wrong with any human who genuinely believes his ideology entitles him to target little children for death?

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You know, something else just struck me today:

Now, once again, I'm speaking completely from observation, and not from any "fake news" sources or anything "left leaning propaganda," but I've noticed that many Republicans seem to have an obsession with 9-11: Bush was always bragging about it, Giuliani hardly ever shuts up about it, and whenever it's the anniversary of the tragedy it's usually Republicans across America who always make a big spectacle out of it.

Now, at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, it's striking me that hardly anybody on the right is raising any kind of a stink over Trump basically giving Saudi Arabia a spending spree for our weapons and sending our jobs over to their country - a country that played a huge part in 9-11 - and it makes me wondering if the GOP is trying to instigate another 9-11?

Now I'm starting to wonder if all those conspiracy theories about 9-11 being an inside job really are true after all? Even I always dismissed those theories as B.S., but seeing what's going on in the world is making me reconsider that.
Got nothing to really add to this but had to quote it because it explains sooooo much

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Please, I'll take ToughPigs over any of these fansites any day (Wiki excluded). The site is run by adults who act like adults and have discussions like adults.

They're not afraid to admit when things are terrible and they think so. Nobody there is posting about petitioning Disney for DVDs, or thread after thread asking for episodes that nobody has. MC may be fun for some, but I would hardly consider it the better alternative.

While what happened to Fran (apparently) sounds awful, there's no evidence against TP. I've been stalked too by some random YouTube user; that's an issue for the entire Muppet fandom, not one site.
Fair point. I think Toughpigs is a lot more like how MC used to be. I just wish we could have more people like that over here so we could actually have some interesting discussion once in a while. Of course that's not to say I don't enjoy this place, it's just that Toughpigs has a lot more to say;which is probably partly because they still have articles to discuss.

EDIT: BTW, Sesame's 40th was about seven/eight-ish years ago, back when Joe and Ryan were a bit younger. So it's possible that they were just a bit overexcited, but mellowed over time.

Personally, I don't use the Toughpigs forum much just because I find the MC one easier to navigate. But maybe I will start using it more (I already have an account that I haven't used much).

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The reason I never go on TP is because their website apparently does not go well with my computer. I go on it and there's nothing there.

Yeah. That'll do it. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had that problem in the past with certain sites. Like SS.org's video site? Never worked on my old computer. Never. Which is why I always waited until they posted the clips on their YouTube channel, or until someone like Oscarfan or somebody else posted them.

Same with blip.tv: again, I was urged by MrsPepper to move my YouTube content over to them for a better audience (and for monetization), but it never worked on my old computer . . . and now it no longer exists, so much for that, lol.

Even the old TGWTG site - same deal, I could never watch the videos on their site, so I basically just watched random, lower-quality reuploads on YouTube.

But as for TP . . . TP just never really caught onto my radar, so-to-speak. It's not that I ever had anything against it, I just never really regarded it as a community-based site like I did MC; for me, TP was mainly for reading articles and reviews, and MC was mainly for connecting with other Muppet Freaks. And even so, I only read TP articles or reviews when one peaks my interest - the whole Trump being the Anti-Henson thing has been the only article I've read in a long time. I do miss when Chris Smigliano did that comic strip for them, I forget what it was called, but it involved those two guys who became roommates, and one was a bigger Muppet Freak than the other, and sometimes his collection of and obsession with the Muppets kinda got on his roomy's nerves sometimes.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I do miss when Chris Smigliano did that comic strip for them, I forget what it was called, but it involved those two guys who became roommates, and one was a bigger Muppet Freak than the other, and sometimes his collection of and obsession with the Muppets kinda got on his roomy's nerves sometimes.
Yeah, I loved that! I wonder what ever happened to that, because it doesn't seem like it lasted very long.