And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You may not have respect for the man, but there should be a comman respect for the office. Now granted this gose both ways, but you cant contol what other people do.

Also on a side note: Tim Allen got in trouble with the Obama administration when he made a joke on Last Man Standing about Obama being a dictator or something. So it's not just Trump trying to cut out the freedom of speech.

cjd874

Reaction score
I've tried SO hard to stop discussing political things online, but this one is a REAL doozy.

I can't get over the fact that FBI Director James Comey was fired just days ago by Trump. This is the man who is leading investigations into Trump's possible ties with Russian government. Conversely, this is also the same man who investigated Hillary Clinton's email scandal, an action that Trump applauded. (I'm not sure whose side he is on or if he is actually taking any sides, to be honest.) The way I see it is, if you don't do EXACTLY what Trump tells you to do, he shows you the exit.

I don't know about you, but I think that the Republicans are trying to hide something even though we want real answers. I don't see why else Trump and his people would do this. Also, Michael Flynn resigned after 24 days as national security advisor after reports surfaced about suspicious communications with Russia. Now Comey's been fired...I sense a pattern here.

Is Sally Yates the only rational Republican government member out there now? Maybe she should become President...after all, "anyone" can become President these days, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So first Trump does away with privacy protections for everybody in America, giving internet providers the right to sell our browser and search histories and other internet activity to third parties without our consent (so, basically making cyber crime legal) . . . but now he's signing another Executive Order to strengthen internet privacy for the government?

EDIT: Oh, and get this - the right is actually accusing Anderson Cooper of sexism by rolling his eyes at Kellyanne Conway . . . when the frog has sexism ever been a concern within the right? It's one of the very foundations of their politcal party, along with racism, homophobia, and xenophobia. Plus, I mean come on, Kellyanne Conway is one of the biggest sources of bull out there (remember, she's the one who says lies are "alternative facts").

Last edited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well whatever you think of Trump, I'm not thinking he's going to last til 2020. He's having a meltdown as we speak. This isn't normal, people. Even if you agreed with his ideas, it's time to face that. His family and fans aren't defending, they're enabling.