An observation of Crazy Harry

JimJudy

Reaction score
:crazy: I know this isn't much but,If you have 'The Muppet Show' First season DVD, go to disc 4 and click on Special Features it says Original Pilot.(Sex And Violence)Anyway If you go to part of The 'At The dance Sketch you will see crazy harry saying "This WaY Tanya'.He was voiced by Richard Hunt in this skecth but then go to any episode with Crazy Harry,He will be voiced by John Lovelady.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah that was interesting, hearing a Scooter-type voice coming from Crazy Harry's mouth!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think I remember hearing that somewhere before. What surprises me is, John Lovelady? I thaught it was Jerry Nelson... I guess he only started in the second season.

JimJudy

Reaction score
heralde said:
Yeah that was interesting, hearing a Scooter-type voice coming from Crazy Harry's mouth!
It was scooter's exact voice!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why John Lovelady didn't perform Crazy Harry in that special. He had already performed Harry in the Valentines special, and he would perform him regularly on TMS, but in this pilot it was Richard Hunt. John Lovelady did perform in this special.

I find it a bit ironic when I see the openign scene, with Nigel telling Harry "No more explosions!" Both characters would be performed regularly by John Lovelady, yet neither was in that special (and ironicaly, Crazy Harry didn't speak n that scene).

JimJudy

Reaction score
Yeah,I remeber that.They might have just picked him randomly.