An idea for an official or fan made Cookie Monster sketch compilation dvd

cookietribe

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been meaning to post this idea for a while but I'm not sure which forum it belongs in, and it's possible others may have discussed this idea elsewhere but I searched and couldn't find anything specific so if this needs to be moved or merged please feel free to do so.

The idea I had in mind is for a Cookie Monster-themed compilation dvd set containing all, if possible, of the sketches featuring Cookie Monster on Sesame Street, as well as other appearances such as tv shows. He's got a few dvds out there but there's so much more material. It seems it might not be possible for an official one, so maybe the fans can get together and collect the best quality versions of unreleased video sketches with Cookie Monster in them? I'm not sure if this would be ok to do but obviously it would be put up for sale or anything, just a download so people can make a dvdr for example for their own personal use at home.

I've seen a lot of Cookie sketches of youtube and some of them are in very low quality and haven't been released officially on any dvd, so it makes me wonder how much more we haven't seen or won't ever see because they are in some vaults somewhere. Releasing all the Sesame Street seasons on dvd might be too much to do, but it should be easier to comb through and make themed dvds, such as focusing on one character, in this case being Cookie Monster.

So without writing too much I thought I'd put this idea out there and see what people think either about the possibility of an official Cookie-themed dvd set or a fan made compilation dvdr and any problems and creative solutions for each of those ideas.

Thanks for reading, byebye:insatiable:

gravy

Reaction score
This title reminds me of a time when my wifi used to get disconnected, so I made a short video called ''The Cookie Monster Show'' to entertain myself with a bunch of Cookie Monster sketches.