"America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
6 eps isn't that bad. It's for the summer, so guess what?

It's most likely a 1 ep a week program, meaning it covers most of the summertime. ;D

Fozzie Bear said:
And Scooter was WONDERFUL in MWoO!! That was like having Richard Hunt back again, even if only for 5 minutes.
I squealed when I heard him the first time. It really did feel like that. Go Rickey Boyd!!

Marky

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
No, yours is interesting--what exactly is going on in it?
Well, a while back Canada had its own Sesame spin-off - Sesame Park. (Canadian kids for the most don't have the relation/understanding of 'inner city' where the Original takes place). These are the Canadian Muppets featured on the show. Some of our national puppeteer heores worked on it (Noreen Young & Bob Stutt of 'Under the Umbrella Tree' fame, Fred Stinson, etc...). Many personel were left over from Fraggle Rock.

Twivia, twivia, twivia!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Marky said:
Well, a while back Canada had its own Sesame spin-off - Sesame Park. (Canadian kids for the most don't have the relation/understanding of 'inner city' where the Original takes place). These are the Canadian Muppets featured on the show. Some of our national puppeteer heores worked on it (Noreen Young & Bob Stutt of 'Under the Umbrella Tree' fame, Fred Stinson, etc...). Many personel were left over from Fraggle Rock.

Twivia, twivia, twivia!!!
Oh, okay. Neat. Maybe one of these characters can be "America's Next Top Muppet!"

Marky

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Oh, okay. Neat. Maybe one of these characters can be "America's Next Top Muppet!"
Maybe... but maybe not. They don't want to lose their Health Care, and they'd miss the beer here. Plus where the heck is that French Otter going to stay?

Marky

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Upstate NY
Alrighty then. Consider his rear-end kicked to Alexandria Bay.

MODERATION NOTE:
This is a family forum and while some folks might not have understood what was written in this post prior to my editing it, I understood it. Please maintain the idea that this forum is family oriented and we have to be careful what we write. My main rule is that if the Muppets have said it, then I'm okay with it being written, keeping in mind that means if the Muppets said it in the presence of a SS or FR character, see?
Thanks,
Kev, Mod

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
So any new news????
yea I'm wondering the same thing...actully I'm wondering if this is still even going to happen at this point...:mad: