American Idols Live!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I went to see the American Idol concert in Cleveland yesterday! It was PACKED; I couldn't even get a tour book because the lines were so long. I don't think there was an empty seat in the place, and it was big. It was kinda neat being Charles Grigsby's hometown, and his mom and Trenyce's were in the audience. My friends and I had seats off to the side, not super-far from the stage, but not too close either. We both had big posters (her for Rickey, me for Clay) but I'm not sure if you could see them from the stage. The crowd was very entusiastic, particularly for Clay. They went absolutely nuts every time he came on. It was a good-sized show, about two and a half hours, and each contestant got to sing quite a bit. Vanessa, Corey, and Josh were missing (someone there had a sign that said "Oh my gosh, where's Josh?"). I guess he's back on active duty now. But all in all it was a great concert, Clay :flirt: was fantastic, and I only wish I could have fenangled a backstage pass!!! Maybe next time...
Erin

radionate

Reaction score
Josh is back on duty now.

I'm sooo excited about this. I'm trying to get Clay into the studio for an interview. I'm proudly a member of the Clay Nation!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
radionate said:
I'm sooo excited about this. I'm trying to get Clay into the studio for an interview. I'm proudly a member of the Clay Nation!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be so cool!!! :cool:

I've been looking at some of the posts on the ClaytonAiken.com message board. I go there a lot but don't post much because I find the sheer volume and intensity of the fans a bit intimidating. :embarrassed: Several people have had the opportunity to meet him backstage or outside the concert and it sounds like he is as terrific in person as he seems on tv. I hope you get to interview him!!!
Erin

radionate

Reaction score
I am such a fan boy for him (and that's real rare for me).

I just want a picture with him! LOL!