Am I the only one who remembers this?

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is just one of the DUMBEST skits made. I laughed at it everytime it came on...

There were these thee different tiypes of Scribbles or something, and they talked Gibberish.

Scribble 1: myeenee nyeer nyer mer mee nyee?
Scribble 2: Yerr neee nere nyer nere
Scribble 1: Neey nyer nyer nyer "Excersize" nyer nyer.

Both: (Stretching up and down over and over, rhythmaticaly) Eep! Op! Orp! Oop! Excersize! (they do this two more times and a larger Srcibble with a deep voice Joins in)

All: Eep! Op! Orp! Oop! Excersize! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Whoever animated this inhailed all those paint fumes, didn't he?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Drtooth: There are two more sketches with these comical scribbles or squiggles.
One involves a female yellow squiggle shyly pondering if she should ask the other squiggles if she can join in their games. The others overhear her and come towards her so that she can play with them too.
The other is kind of like a Masterpiece Theater sketch. The purple, deeper-voiced squiggle presents a play about the geographical knowledge needed to tell what's an island. This sketch concludes as follows:
Purple Squiggle host: "Next week, we present The Isthmus."
Other Two Actor Squiggles: "What's an isthmus? Maybe it's like christhmus, you know with Santy Claus!"
Hope this illuminates the cockles of your black heart.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember one that was funny. Two scribble teenage type girls were talking to the New kid who was a UPC symbol (something they put on the back of packages and Merchandise that is read by computers, because employees can't count anymore) and the UPC symbol did not talk, and just made a supermarker scanner "Beep" noise. I loved that one.

It's the excersize one that was just too goofy!