Am I the only one who really doesn't like the new muppet logo?

Movies205

Reaction score
I really don't like the new muppet logo, you can see it on the new muppet monopoly game...

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
It's cool, but you're right. I can't believe they're changing the action figure packaging to that.

:flirt: :Like, so not Muppet Show. Rully.
:attitude: : It is unamerican.
:rolleyes: :Sucky,okay.
:sympathy: :Too true, too true
:cool: :dude.....

Cheebo

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I like it better than the old one.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
I really don't like the new muppet logo, you can see it on the new muppet monopoly game...
I like it okay, although I do prefer the old red-and-gold with the classic font.

BUT, in another 5 - 10 years they'll do something else different, and we can complain about that change then.

It's nothing permanent. I'm glad to see it unified across the board on all the Muppet merchandise though.

:stick_out_tongue:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Ditto.

Just as long as they don't make a new version of "The Muppet Show" theme song. But I'm cool with the logo, I think it's nice.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They didnt change the muppet show logo did they? I thought they just changed the packaging for all new muppet items with the new blue colours rather than red and gold colours , is it just a new logo for the merchandise?

thanks,
Paul:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by drspy00
They didnt change the muppet show logo did they? I thought they just changed the packaging for all new muppet items with the new blue colours rather than red and gold colours , is it just a new logo for the merchandise?
Yes, we're talking about the new merchandise logo. They haven't changed TMS logo.

King Prawn

Reaction score
This might sound stupid but what was the old "Muppet" not "The Muppet Show" logo?