Am I just annoying?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Mr. Fluff,
Ah my friend, you must stick with us! I felt the same way when I first got on here, added to my unsavory posts which were getting negitive responses. I pulled through tho, and now I'm just one of the good ol' boys, and you will be to. Just take my advice and stick your nose in every post possible, and just be friendly (like you already are). Enjoy the boards, don't let them frustrate you. They did that to me once, and it just isn't cool or worth it. So stay, talk, laugh, have a danish. :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Mr. Fluff
dude...she's female...you don't pay attention very well, do you? heh...

he's sorry! really!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey. Fluffy, Girl...don't feel like that. You *Deserve* to be here. I don't ignore your posts, and nor do most of us.
Although, muppetcentral has grown to be a huge crowd and everyone does not answer your post. But you have to see us who do. We care. We LOVE your puppets!!!

I remember some post a long time ago, where we were asked to describe the muppets in one word. The best answer was Friendship. I'll be your friend. Most of us will too. Please stay here, i'd miss you if you left.

*Hugz*

/Anders

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Ditto on all of the above! Can somebody love me too? :stick_out_tongue:
Definately agree it can be daunting sometimes, especially when you don't have access to the internet as much as other people! I agree on the sticking your nose in on the threads, that's what I do! I may not be relevant very often but I certainly stick my nose in places!

Danish for everyone Cantus???

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by bluedreamer
Ditto on all of the above! Can somebody love me too? :stick_out_tongue:
Definately agree it can be daunting sometimes, especially when you don't have access to the internet as much as other people! I agree on the sticking your nose in on the threads, that's what I do! I may not be relevant very often but I certainly stick my nose in places!

Danish for everyone Cantus???
i'll share the love! and please, don't ever think you're not relavant. every person counts and every post has it's worth. you don't have to be telling a bad joke, or even espousing your undying love for the Muppets, just be part of the group! everyone here is different, has different experiences and different tastes. the point is that every contribution is well...contributing to the forum as a whole. When any person stops coming to the board, the community as a whole becomes a lesser place.

and yeah, Matt...share the love man. i needs me some pastry!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i think sometimes people forget that there are more people in here than just those at the top of the posting heap. i mean, when the most visible people have these long running in-jokes and muffin-speak it's hard to compete with that.

Yes, I agree. All the "in-jokes" can make the forum intimidating for new visitors. It used to be that every new person who took the time to introduce themselves would get a long-ish thread full of welcomes from nearly all active members. Unfortunately, there are just so many new people posting everyday (which is good), that the practice seems to have fallen by the wayside a bit... by-produce of vast growth here at MC I think.

I hope that you will stick with it Fluff! Those puppets you made are terrific! Keep trying and before you long you will be winning muffin awards yourself. *sigh* Those muffins... I just can't escape them.

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes, danish for everyone...Doubles for Ms. Fluff, I apologize about the gender mix-up. I have to agree with whoever said we need to have a box stating what our sex is under our location. Again I apologize. Danish distribution starts now, get em while they're fresh! :smile:

-Matt

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Telling bad jokes Grail? OK OK! So I can't tell jokes! Don't make me re-live the pain again and again!:stick_out_tongue:

Fraggline

Reaction score
fluffmuppet, just as everybody else has said, but not any more weakly said...
We love you!
In fact, I suggest you look at this thread from time to time whenever you need an ego-lift. I do something similar, and it really helps me!