Am I just annoying?

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I dunno why I feel this way, but I guess I'm annoying cuz everyone seems to ignore my posts....

Guess I don't deserve to be here anyway...I'll just go work on a puppet or something. Chow.

::runs away::

grail

Reaction score
i don't think you're annoying. actually, i'm quite impressed with your abilities, and usually get a kick out of your posts. i just don't usually post in the same threads. sorry...

i think sometimes people forget that there are more people in here than just those at the top of the posting heap. i mean, when the most visible people have these long running in-jokes and muffin-speak it's hard to compete with that.

speaking as someone who was ready to chuck the place a couple weeks ago for similar reasons, let me be the first to ask you not to. everyone in this place is really great, and i'd hate to see anyone go...please don't take it personally, as i'm sure no one meant to make you feel that way.

to sum up:

• not annoying
  • please don't leave
  • we'd miss you

mike

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Oh, Bless your heart!!!

No one on the Muppet Forum is annoying!!!!

So you just stay right where you are because we don't want to lose any of our Muppet friends!!

Natalie

Reaction score
yeah, I can relate, I sometimes feel like that too, but I definitely don't think you're annoying, so stay on! keep talking!

Joggy

Reaction score
Hey Fluffs, please stay with us!! :smile:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Hi fluff,
we're a little random sometimes so trains of thought escape more than often however, the more the merrier, esp. if someone like yourself has a talent we can all learn from.

Be strong! God love ya! or as it could be commonly heard in the non-sensicle part of the forum, Muffin love ya!

*pulls out protective shield and says very scared "ok, no one hurt me for that one, I was kidding"*

By the way, like your avatar. Keeps my eye on you. Seriously!

:smile:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
or as it could be commonly heard in the non-sensicle part of the forum...
you mean there's a "sensical" part of the forum? i just went from mentioning pie to singing "WAR" in 2 posts in another thread...finding out that that may make sense to someone is quite frightening...

(and yeah, isn't it a groovy avatar? go look at her site, she's got a really spiffy Donatello too!)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I sometimes think that people are ignoring me. Grail is right, sometimes people forget that there are more people in here than just those at the top of the posting heap. So don't leave Fluff!

Didymus

P.S. Your Gonzo puppet is terrific!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Wow...You guys really cheered me up alot! I think I'll stay, cuz I realised how incredibly sweet PPL are here....:smile:

Its just alot of the times I come here...I feel kinda low-class, or like a fly on the wall or something. It's a little disturbing..:eek:

But I really realise just how nice (and unbelievably flattering) alot of PPL are here...and I don't really feel quite alone anymore! You guys (and gals) are really sweet!

::gets fwapped from the sappiness::

You PPL really know how to flatter me 'bout my dumb little puppets...I'm blushing different shades of red right now...!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by fluffmuppet
You PPL really know how to flatter me 'bout my dumb little puppets...I'm blushing different shades of red right now...!
i wasn't trying to be flattering...i'm just out and out jealous...i have NO artistic ability whatsoever. if i were to attempt something that complex...i'd probably injure myself.

(PS: glad to see you're sticking around)