"All Together, We Are Five...."

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the two clips that popped up from time to time throughout the 70's & 80's of five "Rockette"-like dancers that danced & sang about (what else?) the number five!

At one point in Sesame Street history, Oscar & Telly actually critiqued of of the clips (my favorite of the two) during one of their hillarious "At The Movies" sketches (which resulted in Oscar giving his trademark "5 Yucks", which were balanced by Telly's "5 Wows").

Would anyone be able to share these clips with me, or tell me where I can download them? These clips are like the holy grail of my childhood!

compressedair

Reaction score
I also am interested in this. After much use of the search tool I have found this clip is apparently in episode 2283. I would love to find something I have of value to trade for this, however most of what I have is non-sesame street stuff.

Please email or private message me if you're willing to discuss trade for this episode.

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
Episode #2283?

Well, that's definitely a place to start from! Thanks!

Let whoever finds them first, share them amicably with the other!

Deal?

compressedair

Reaction score
definitely. But so far no luck. 2283, the forbidden episode.

I have a massive MST3K collection I can barter with, I'd trade any episode not available commercially. They aren't muppets, they're puppets, but it's only one letter off....

ISNorden

Reaction score
Not quite...

Chris Gawley said:
At one point in Sesame Street history, Oscar & Telly actually critiqued one of the clips (my favorite of the two) during one of their hillarious "At The Movies" sketches (which resulted in Oscar giving his trademark "5 Yucks", which were balanced by Telly's "5 Wows").

Would anyone be able to share these clips with me, or tell me where I can download them? These clips are like the holy grail of my childhood!
Actually, Oscar's bad-review trademark was five "Phooeys". I do remember both Rockette sketches, but unfortunately can't locate them myself.

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
ISNorden said:
Actually, Oscar's bad-review trademark was five "Phooeys". I do remember both Rockette sketches, but unfortunately can't locate them myself.
You're absolutely right, it WAS "Phooeys"! My bad!

Thanks for the correction!