All this talk about Disney...

DisneyNut

Reaction score
All this talk about Disney on this board, I thought I'd share a few good links with you all.

Miceage - This is a great site full of editorials on the theme parks and current events in the Disney board room. It offers a lot of insight into what's going on with the company and helps explain business things to idiots like me who don't know much about that sort of thing.

Save Disney - This page was created by Roy Disney. I'm mixed on my feelings towards it. On one side, I think that something needs to change in Disney but I also think it was Roy's tactics that made DIsney vulnerable to a takeover bid sooo....nonetheless, it's a great resource for articles on the goings on in the board room of Disney.

Disney Nuts - This is the Disney forum that I opperate. There's a lot of discussion on all aspects of the Disney company (now including the muppets). It's a relitively young community but growing very fast. *End of shameless plug*

Laughing Place - This is a cool site full of news, editorials and a message board (I don't like the layout as much as mine or this one however) and it offers a lot of merchandise from the parks which makes it cool to me.

Check out all these sites and stay up to date on all the happenings in Disney. Now, more then ever, what happens at Disney really affects us Muppet Fans. Hope you like the sites.