1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"All Around the World" Lyrics

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PukkaPukka, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Just need your email and i'll send it right to you. Do you want both or just the instrumental one?
  2. Mokey's sweet

Mokey's sweet New Member

The Thingy

Both of them please. i'm doing the Arts Award on puppetry, if i achive it i'll get an A-Level in puppetry! so, one of the things i need to do is a live puppetry performance, so i'd like 2 do "All Around The World". the intermental for my performce & the normal version for my MP3 player.
    here's my email
    :smirk: nathan_davey@hotmail.co.uk:excited:

cheers!
  3. Mokey's sweet

Mokey's sweet New Member

Cheers

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! now i can put on a great performance and i'll have more of a chance of getting my award! :excited:
  4. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Erine81981, please could you also send the songs to me? I have this original version (with lyrics) on tape but have always wanted to have it on digital! This is possibly one of my all-time favourite songs! I'm sorry that this is so late from when you last posted, but I've only just found this thread!

my email is whispa71@hotmail.com

thanks xxx
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

No matter the version, I find it strange that this is the only Fraggle song that's officially only heard in the UK version of the series.
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I have never heard this song, was it in a UK episode or is it just from a UK record? :\ If it was in an episode , which one?
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

This song was used as Uncle Matt's "travelling" theme in the UK version of the show.
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

As an intro, or just background music without words?:search:
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

As an intro and wrap-around music, often with words (although an instrumental version has been made).
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Ooooh *is enlightened*:)
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I suggest looking back upon earlier pages of the thread for more information.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I did read all of it actually but they were all just talking about the lyrics and posting links that don't work anymore..it was not much to go on *lol* :p
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Oh. :o: But at least, you understand where the song came from.
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yes, I do..I need to get a UK fraggle DVD someday for collections sake me thinks:coy:
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

If you wish to, then by all means do so.
  16. SailorTweek

SailorTweek New Member

Sorry...it's just the new girl reviving a dead thread. ^_^

I've been looking for an MP3 of this song for MONTHS. Does anyone on here still have it and would be willing to send it via email to me please?

marymac @ clanmcdowell . com
  17. SailorTweek

SailorTweek New Member

Revcieved and eternally greatful!

Thank :excited: you!
  18. catsaele

catsaele New Member

I don't know for how many years I have been looking for this tune...anyone still has the vocal and instrumental version to share via email by any chance? Thanks in advance!

pariskid (at) gmail.com
  19. 90sChick

90sChick New Member

Okay, it seems as though there hasn't been a lot of activity in here recently, but I wanted to point something out. I have the first season of Fraggle Rock on DVD, and I've watched Down At Fraggle Rock the behind-the-scenes look in the extras quite a few times to know some of the lyrics of the song are off. What I definitely heard was:

You're as crazy as your Uncle Matt!

Around the universe/
    Exploring every mile/
    My mind often turns back to Fraggle Rock/
    I'm marching on with a smile

All around the world/
    There is no better place (pushin and a-shovin' when we only need some lovin')/
    You're lucky you're living in Fraggle Rock/
    Who needs to be in Outer Space?

That's only parts of the song I could make out. Honestly, the whole "thunder and a-lightnin' and a fuedin' and a-fightin'" debate, I really can't say but it sounds like that's what the Fraggles are saying but it doesn't sound right.

I found this on YouTube. Hopefully this'll help:

:sing: