Alice Cooper Muppet

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I've finally made a scan of a picture that I got from the Alice Cooper episode of TMS.
Theres a puppet on the picture that look like Alice but I haven't seen the puppet in the episode. Could it be from a cut scene, a present to Alice from JHC or what ?

http://medlem.jubii.dk/muppetdk/div/alicecooper1.jpg

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Henrik,

Hey,
As far as i know it was a gift for Alice from the staff.

Do you have any more pictures of the puppet ?

Where did you get that one from ?

see ya

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It's the only one I got.
It's scaned from a picture that were in a danish magazine's tv-guide from the 80's when the episode aired.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
It's the only one I got.
It's scaned from a picture that were in a danish magazine's tv-guide from the 80's when the episode aired.
:embarrassed: - what a sinister puppet :wink:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
:embarrassed: - what a sinister puppet :wink:
no it's not the most friendly looking puppet.

BTW I also found a picture with Ethel Merman in front of the early Timmy monster. And if i remember correct then Timmy did not appear in that episode.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Henrik,

Could you scan that image too please ?

Which other photos did the newspaper publish ?

thanks

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I'll do the scan either tonight ot tomorrow.

Well I got a few others too but I don't think they are that special as the 2 I've already mentioned.
Some of the others are Julie Andrews with Annie Sue, Andy Williams with Kermit and Piggy, Jean Pierre Rampal with Piggy, Paul Simon with Rizzo, Kermit, Scooter, Gonzo and whatnots, Sandy Duncan with Kermit, Zoot, Nigel, Gloat, Wayne & Gonzo, Vincent Price with Kermit, Twiggy with Gladys, Anne Murray With Janice, Dr. Teeth and Floyd, Woody Guthrie With Robin, Janice, Floyd and a few others.
As far as I can see they are from the episodes and not as the other 2 were the guest star appears with other puppet than the ones on the show.
If I have enugh time I'll scan them to.

Animal

Reaction score
Hey! :halo:

I also have lots of those pictures from the Danish TV-guides from the 80´s(Se & Hør-Billed Bladet-Hjemmet and such...)!!! :smile:
Lots of those pictures are with the guest stars with muppets NOT in the shows, as you also mentioned before! Unfortunately I don´t have a scanner, so I can´t scan them... :eek:

*Hans*

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Yes that's the magazines.

As I said I'am not sure that I got more than the 2 with muppets that don't match the episode. Most of the pictures are from episodes that I don't have.
But I'am going to scan them all so you can see them.