ALF Star Arrested

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Max Wright, who played father Willy Tanner on the 80s sitcom ALF was busted in California on DUI charges. He apparently ran over several mailboxes when he veered off the road.

Some funny thoughts from the Image Comic Forum about this:

- Do you think he called 10-10-220 for his one phonecall?

- Maybe he was trying to prove a point to his ex-agent, who told him "you couldn't get arrested in this town!"

The story gets weirder....The Smoking Gun claims to have documents suggesting that Max attempted to, er, get out of the charges in a rather inappropriate manner. I'm not going to post the details here, but I am sure a quick search on the net will get you all the details.

For the full story go to http://www.wnbc.com/entertainment/2440921/detail.html

Luke

Reaction score
Shame, i know he's had a lot of problems like this. Can't find the Smoking Gun stuff though.

matleo

Reaction score
you know, he's the only one form that show I've ever seen in aything OTHER than ALF. Doesn anyone know if the others have ever doen anything. I'mp retty certain that the son di pretty much just ALF and that was it for him. Wonder where thye are now?

--Matt

Luke

Reaction score
The boy (Brian) did stuff before ALF, but not after. He's at college and skates. The mother, Kate is now an interior designer, the daughter Lynne is looking at doing some TV presenting but is otherwise married with a little girl to one of the ALF production crew guys. The kid who played the Ochmoneks son Jake is a singer in a lesser known band. The ones who have done stuff are really the people who were already celebs - Anne Meara who played Dorothy is still acting, Jim Bullock who played Neil is doing a web cartoon called Queer Duck, John La Motta who played Trevor Ochmonek is retired but guests in a few shows here and there and Liz Sheridan, who played Raquel Ochmonek was most famously Seinfelds mother.

Of course ALF is still doing well ...... what with the 10-10-220 commercials, the residuals and his share in the lapdancing chain "The Kitty Kat Lounge" !

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Luke said:
...and Liz Sheridan, who played Raquel Ochmonek was most famously Seinfelds mother.
and let's not forget that she was also James Dean's "roommate" for a while! :wink:

Oh yeah, and Max Wright also plays Terry on "Friends"---the manager of Central Perk. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Of course ALF is still doing well ...... what with the 10-10-220 commercials, the residuals and his share in the lapdancing chain "The Kitty Kat Lounge" !

Err, so pretty much ALF bottomed out:wink: Sorry Luke, had too. He's probably been having a few cold ones with Ralph Macchio, David Fastino, Gary Coleman, Pauly Shore and the kid who played Webster about the 'good ol days'. Though, from his sporatic appearences in tv commercials he still looks good.