ALF Joins Fox News - "The O'Reilly Factor"

Luke

Reaction score
ALF will be debuting as a political commentator on "The O'Reilly Factor" with Bill O'Reilly this Friday night (11/30) on Fox News. It airs at 8 and 11pm Eastern in the USA and is also broadcast internationally (Check Listings). This looks like the start of a regular guest spot for him if all goes well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mFk_Mxc-ugc

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
ALF will be debuting as a political commentator on "The O'Reilly Factor" with Bill O'Reilly this Friday night (11/30) on Fox News. It airs at 8 and 11pm Eastern in the USA and is also broadcast internationally (Check Listings). This looks like the start of a regular guest spot for him if all goes well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mFk_Mxc-ugc
Bill O'Reilly, really? Wow, that is strange. For anyone on the planet that doesn't know who Bill O'Reilly is, he's a very conservative megalomaniac (no, not Melmachian) that grand-stands on cultural issues. He's a guy who only sees in black and white extremes and actually buys into his own shtick. :attitude: <---(Think Sam the Eagle but without the Muppety goodness!)

He is a guilty pleasure of mine to watch just as people (on another end of the spectrum) watch Howard Stern just to see what crazy thing he will say or do next. The difference is Bill-O is a "true-believer" of his own self-righteous "bloviating”. I watch him, not because I agree with him, but because I don't. :wink:

It's always fun to see someone act so crazy on television. I try to catch him at least once a week. I hope ALF has some zingers ready for Bill-O! :zany: If I know ALF, I'm sure he does.

Luke

Reaction score
It is quite unusual, although he has done a guest interview on Fox News before and i always thought he would do ok guest hosting something like Larry King so this is kinda on that level i guess. I gather ALF is not O'Reilly's biggest fan so yeah i guess Fox has put him on there to give Bill a taste of what he dishes out, lol. It should be fun, and seems the trailer has been well viewed in the first few hours so the public is curious at least.

ALF has interacted with O'Reilly once before -

ALF [to O'Reilly]: "They've got a talking Bill O'Reilly doll. It's only $19.95, but it's $50 worth of batteries. The thing doesn't shut up."

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
ALF [to O'Reilly]: "They've got a talking Bill O'Reilly doll. It's only $19.95, but it's $50 worth of batteries. The thing doesn't shut up."
Oh, that is funny! I'm not sure if you get O'Reilly over there, but Steven Colbert's show is basically a direct lampooning of Bill-O. The funny thing is, he really doen't play it up that much. Bill really is that asinine. Even moreso sometimes! :attitude: I stand by my Sam comment. LOL!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, that is funny! I'm not sure if you get O'Reilly over there, but Steven Colbert's show is basically a direct lampooning of Bill-O.
That's why he calls Bill "Papa Bear". :big_grin:

This sounds like a bizarre combination. Someone will have to post it on YouTube for me or just tell me how it goes.

MGov

Reaction score
Not even ALF can get me to watch that pompous, lying windbag.

Luke

Reaction score
Oh, that is funny! I'm not sure if you get O'Reilly over there, but Steven Colbert's show is basically a direct lampooning of Bill-O. The funny thing is, he really doen't play it up that much. Bill really is that asinine. Even moreso sometimes! :attitude: I stand by my Sam comment. LOL!
They ought to have a round table political kinda discussion with Sam Eagle, ALF, and Yoda. Ratings winner!

I haven't seen O'Reilly yet, but i will tune in tonight to see what its all about.