Alan Muraoka in new CVS Commercial

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Keep your eyes peeled for a CVS commercial featuring a middle-aged lady getting around her local CVS on a segway... because her pharmacist in the commercial is none other than Hooper's Store proprietor, Alan!

I've noticed Alan has been doing ads in the past couple of years or so, like this little internet ad I found a while back:

He seems to almost always wear glasses in the commercials and ads he appears in, BTW.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I saw those commercials. Here in PA, he's also on the Comcast Business commercials. When I first saw it, I had to do a double take! I thought, "Is that really Alan Muraoka?"
Sure enough, it was!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for that bit of info. I live in PA so hopefully I'll be able to catch that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AHA! I KNEW THOSE WEREN'T REAL BUSINESSES IN THOSE COMCAST BUSINESS COMMERCIALS!!!

I mean, yeah, most of the time, the thing portrayed in commercials aren't even real to begin with, but... yeah... :smirk:

I think I may have seen that one as well, but I can't remember for sure, I'm sick of those old, "Ooh, look at me! I'm an uber-famous celebrity! That's why I have Comcast, because I'm uber-famous! I have all these special features and bells and whistles that you don't because unlike you, I can afford all of these things that I probably won't even really use, because I'm an uber-famous celebrity!" Luckily, I haven't seen those in a while, but I've noticed that Healthy Choice has recently started doing commercials like that, and with the same people.