Ahhh...Freedom at LAST!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
My foot's finally healed! I'm free from wearing that pain in the neck boot!!! YAAAAAYYYYYYwaving arms like you know who:smile: :excited: I've worn that thing way too long & was getting frustrated.
My foot still hurts a little,but I'll survive.
((((HUGS))) to all!
PS. I'd do a happy dance but I don't want to wind up where I started from.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo!!!! I'm so glad to hear that, Kathy. Yaaaaay for you!! :excited: Aww, here, I'll do a happy dance! *Does major rockin' happy dance for Kathy* Hehe, hope you liked that! :big_grin: ((((Kathy!!))))

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Woohoo!!!! I'm so glad to hear that, Kathy. Yaaaaay for you!! :excited: Aww, here, I'll do a happy dance! *Does major rockin' happy dance for Kathy* Hehe, hope you liked that! :big_grin: ((((Kathy!!))))
Thanks Caroline! Cool dance ! It'll feel so good to sleep without the foot immobilzer tonight.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Thanks Caroline! Cool dance ! It'll feel so good to sleep without the foot immobilzer tonight.:smile:
Hehe, thanks! :wink: I'm just so happy for you! I know you'll definitely enjoy not having to wear it. Now, take care of yourself so you don't have to get anything like that again! :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Hehe, thanks! :wink: I'm just so happy for you! I know you'll definitely enjoy not having to wear it. Now, take care of yourself so you don't have to get anything like that again! :smile:
I'll be careful...I promise.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... It's made her so excited she's even not making any sense with what she's saying. But why make sense anyway?
Kathy, you should be hopping for... Oh, sorry, wrong choice of words.

Though you don't have 9 of everything like that Martian beauty...
You have something in common for the time being, cause you don't like to go hopping, so hopefully you'll just stay put.
Here at MC where we've missed you. *Hugs Kathy.