Ages?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
:smirk: okay, when I was in 6th grade so many thought that I was like 17. Then when I got to High School, I was telling someone that was a freshman and they said, "oh wow, you're a college freshman? I thought you were older than that."
I tell ya, some people. :rolleyes:
Hee hee...anyhoo many years later now. I was somewhere and someone thought I was about 19. Golly.
So, I figure a few years from now I'll be like 12 or something. :stick_out_tongue:
LOL! You just keep getting younger! Well, that doesn't sound so bad... :wink:
Erin

tiggie0686

Reaction score
I think young-looking-ness runs in my family. My sister's a sophmore at U of M, and like 3 times since she's been there (so 3 times in almost 1.5 years), people have come up to her and asked if she's a high schooler on a tour of campus who's lost her tour group. Hahaha! That's gotta sting. I think part of it is just that my sister and I are both pretty short and have round faces. Or maybe that has nothing to do with it. :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
I think young-looking-ness runs in my family. My sister's a sophmore at U of M, and like 3 times since she's been there (so 3 times in almost 1.5 years), people have come up to her and asked if she's a high schooler on a tour of campus who's lost her tour group. Hahaha! That's gotta sting. I think part of it is just that my sister and I are both pretty short and have round faces. Or maybe that has nothing to do with it. :smile:
LOL! That reminds me of "Legally Blonde II," which we rented last night. People do seem to jump to conclusions quickly based on appearances, and they often aren't true...
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
A few years ago, following an extended overseas trip on which I had neglected to pack the charge lead for my razor, I returned home sporting the "mountain goat" look instead of my usual "Beard Of Evil (tm)". Tidying this hirsute mess up was out of the question, so I went clean-shaven. Back to the office, and a passing colleague mentioned that the lack of facial growth knocked ten years off my appearance. Which presumably meant he thought I now looked to be around fifteen, the cheeky sod!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
LOL! My dad usually has a beard, and people always tell him it makes him look a lot younger when he shaves it off.
Erin

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL! My dad usually has a beard, and people always tell him it makes him look a lot younger when he shaves it off.
Erin
People have told me my dad looks like Hitler when he has a mustache. :eek: I don't think it's true, but that's what my neighbor's mom always tells me. I actually get very offended when I'm told that.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
People have told me my dad looks like Hitler when he has a mustache. :eek: I don't think it's true, but that's what my neighbor's mom always tells me. I actually get very offended when I'm told that.
:eek: Yeah, that's not a very flattering comparison!
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
I go through that, too. I look closer to 13 than 18, and I HATE it. (The other day someone asked me what junior high I went to.) :grouchy:
Its ok Manda, its the same for me... :frown: we should start a support group. But you know what the worst thing is? My younger sis who is 16 (im 18) looks like shes 21! she gets all these older guys all over her (its kinda scarey) :concern:

jediX

Reaction score
The one in the picture you sent? Yea...she does look older than her age (not in a bad way).

beaker

Reaction score
I like looking like Im in my teens...I feel more comfortable being considered a 'big kid' than an adult...I will never grow up, muahahahahahah^_^;;
Besides, can a grown up get away with wearing knee high cartoon socks and muppet shirts?