Ages?

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, how old is everyone else here?

Cause whenever I look at the day's birthdays, I see that everyone is turning 35 or something. Not that that's a bad thing, but it makes me feel really young and slightly out of place cause I'm only 17. :eek:

jediX

Reaction score

(what the heck? my message has to be 3 characters in length lol)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score

...and on a completely unrelated note - My 1,000th post! At last I have senior Member Status!!

Whoo hoo! :excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm 18, to be 19 in about a week! Congrats on your senior membership, Buck Beaver!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I'm a 67 year old male who currently resides in an Albanian prison, and seeing all these posts from you young girls is getting me quite... ohhh... ohhhhhhhh... I need a cold shower. (Hope I don't drop the soap this time! XP)

... no but seriously, I am neither 67 or male or in prison (or Albania, for that matter). I'm old though... veeeeeeery old. I'm like, at the age of death.

^_^ Debo

P.S In case you youngins was wondering what the age of death is, it's 20. XP

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
I'm a 67 year old male who currently resides in an Albanian prison, and seeing all these posts from you young girls is getting me quite... ohhh... ohhhhhhhh... I need a cold shower. (Hope I don't drop the soap this time! XP)

... no but seriously, I am neither 67 or male or in prison (or Albania, for that matter). I'm old though... veeeeeeery old. I'm like, at the age of death.

^_^ Debo

...im scared..... :concern: :embarrassed:

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:

^_^ Debo

:eek: Hehehehe. I found that very amusing, actually. Or maybe I'm just tired and you're really not very amusing. *ponders and disregards* Whatever.