After weeks of suffering

Iluvgus

Reaction score
after weeks of suffering with awful roomates i met my new nice roomates today. they have a house unlike the tiny apartment im in now. i go to see there house tommorrow. than we deside when i can move :smile: oh thank you lord!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you will be in a happier situation. Hope all goes well with the move.

Beebers

Reaction score
Iluvgus said:
after weeks of suffering with awful roomates i met my new nice roomates today. they have a house unlike the tiny apartment im in now. i go to see there house tommorrow. than we deside when i can move :smile: oh thank you lord!

Good for you. We've suffered from time to time with Strange/Awful Neighbor Syndrome. Good luck! :cool:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm glad you'll be in a better situation soon. :smile: My brother has had so many problems with his housing situation in college. It sure can be a pain!
Erin

Phantom

Reaction score
Everyone has a crazy neighbor. I always wondered who fit the bill in my neighborhood then suddenly I realized it was me.

Sad, but true.

Good luck. Room mates with similar priorities and intrests make college better. Been there, got the T-shirt.

Ben

Phantom

Reaction score
I can't deny it. I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't. (I've maxed out my apostrophe limit for the day.)

leliebel

Reaction score
we have to pick new oommates in januari...

I live in a house with 7 other girls, of whixch one has her own shower and kitchen, so we don't see much of her. There is always someone to talk to and tonight we're celebrating Sinterklaas (look it up, the more original form of Santa Clause. He was a bisshop. Wow, now I'm telling it anyway. Who gave gifts to childern on his birthday, which is the fifth of december. His original name is Sint Nicolaas (Saint Nicolas) but that's a bit difficult for little childern to pronounce and it turne into Sinterklaas)

Wait...

hang on a minute...

I'm rambling agian aren't I...

nevermind...