After "The Muppets" Ended

miss muppet

Reaction score
Chapter one welcome home

" Okay guys welcome back see you tomorrow and enjoy your rest bye " kermit said standing on stage everyone said goodbye and left for there home the only people that were left were piggy who was in her dressing room walter who was staying at kermits until he found a home and of coarse the great kermit the frog himself. " Hey kermit thanks for letting me stay tonight you don't know how happy I am to work here " walter said happily " anything for a new friend " kermit smiled and walked away to lock up his office.

Piggy sat at her vanity table staring down at her picture just then kermit came in " uh hello piggy" he gulped piggy turned around and stood up " hello kermie " she almost whispered " I ah was wondering if you were ready to come home " he smiled and walked over. " Yes kermie I am ready" she smiled and kissed him gently on the lips kermit smiled and walked out .

Not so long after they arrived walter was fast asleep in the guest room piggy and kermit were snuggled up together in the living room " piggy I'm sorry about what happened " kermit said in a low tone " kermie its okay I forgive you " piggy yawned . Kermit smiled " I think its time you went to sleep " he smiled piggy nodded and walked upstairs for bed .

miss muppet

Reaction score
Hiya there's my first chapter hope you enjoyed. It more to come and it gets better

miss muppet

Reaction score
Well since no one commented here's chapter two

Chapter two- re-building love

Kermit woke up the next day to his alarm going off. Lazily he got up and slipped his dressing gown on and walked downstairs walter was wide awake and sitting downstairs piggy was still asleep upstairs. " Morning walter " kermit smiled " morning kermit sir " walter said reading the paper . Kermit sat down and waited for the kettle to boil " is piggy awake ? " Walter asked " no she's fast asleep " kermit smiled looking at the stairs walter nodded " do you remember when we saw her in paris ?" Walter asked. " Kermit nodded and looked down. There was an uncomfortable silence " so why did you guy split up anyway ? " Walter asked quietly " oh well we had an argument about the show and I fired her so we didn't talk but then got into another argument so she left" kermit admitted . Just then piggy came down wearing a red flowing dress " morning kermie morning walter " she smiled and sat down "morning piggy mam " walter said. Piggy smiled and turned to kermit " kermie I was wondering if we could all go to the beach today" piggy asked . Kermit looked at piggy the walter " okay fine " he smiled . Piggy cheered and ran upstairs " I better call everyone " kermit chuckled and picked up his phone and punched in the first numbers.

After the fuss of getting ready they all arrived at the beach kermt was laying on piggys lap walter rowlf fozzie and gonzo were playing in the sand and the others were swimming. " Kermie " piggy said softly " hmmmm" he hummed " I love you " she sweetly smiled " piggy I love you to in fact more than I ever will" he smiled sitting up and kissing her on the lips .

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Off to a good start so far. Although your grammar really needs work. It'd be a lot easier to read after some proofreading. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
She's on her phone typing this BTW.

And I love it!
And Don't change your story, but Piggy left because she insisted Kermit and herself were married, and when Kermit tried to say they weren't, they actually were, (because of the real minister used in the movie) and Kermit tried to fire her, but then she said she was his wife, and Kermit said "You will never, EVER be my wife!" And Piggy cried and ran away. *bows* Tank You, Tank You.

Warldorf

Reaction score
Piggy left because she insisted Kermit and herself were married, and when Kermit tried to say they weren't, they actually were, (because of the real minister used in the movie) and Kermit tried to fire her, but then she said she was his wife, and Kermit said "You will never, EVER be my wife!" And Piggy cried and ran away.
Yeah, that was in the Muppets Junior Novel.