After the credits

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
If they have a muppet show or movie. After the credits it will say Jim Henson Television, Then it will say Walt Disney Television. Same thing for Bear in the Big Blue House.

P

Philo and Gunge

Um... yeah. We know that. BUT I THINK DISNEY'S MOPPETS IS THE COOLEST NAME EVA!!!!!!11

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I believe if it was made by Henson Television (before the deal) it will have the Henson, cause that is the production company that made it. If it is made afterwards it will have whatever production company makes that production. Bear in the Big Blue House is (and has been) produced by Walt Disney Television. They won't change the old productions, cause Henson did produce them, but new ones will have a new production company and thus a new credit.

Randlev

Reaction score
wasn't word on the street that Muppet Wizard of Oz would be under the Touchstone Television brand? Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I do recall that.

Xerus

Reaction score
Does anyone remember when the Muppet Show first came on, it would say ITC Entertainment with funky music? And at the end, Zoot would blow his sax and the ITC logo would come back?

But now it shows a new scene of Zoot blowing his sax with Jim Henson Productions after that. And even in unusual closing credits like the train station episode or the chicken episode, it shows Zoot as his normal self in his normal position ending it with Jim Henson Productions.

It makes me wonder if Disney will now change that ending to Disney Productions?