1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Adventures of Kermo Polo question

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Drtooth, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Okay, I know this is pretty obsessive for me to mention, but I have to say this....

Anyone else notice that Nanny says "I almost forgot! I have a special surprise cookie for you." and Gonzo refers to it as a liverwurst sandwich, and Nanny comes back with Spaghetti? I always thought that mistake was hillarious. From what I can tell, someone added an extra word that didn't need to be there (either a writer or Barbara Billingsly) and no one caught it....
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

No. Never did, and I've seen it several times!

BJ
  3. Drtooth

Check it out - Here, about 2:56 into the segment, she says the line....
  4. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I don't think it's a mistake as much as Gonzo just hoping it was a liverwurst sandwich.
  5. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Baby Gonzo is absolutely right. It looks like Gonzo is just HOPING it's something to do with liverwurst and hot sauce...

BJ
  6. Drtooth

And it turns out to be spaghetti... how is spaghetti a cookie? It's made of dough, but that's where the similarities end. I've been making fun of that line ever since.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I does sound like she is saying cookie. At least I think she is saying cooking, but It's not clear...
  8. Drtooth

Oh, she is definitely saying cookie. I guess she accidentally added an extra word, and they didn't catch it before it was animated.