Adam Hunt's v. Brian Henson's Scooter

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't remeber much of MFS as I saw it once on HBO when I was sick, but I've heard that Adam Hunt performed Scooter in the movie. I was wondering which Scooter do you think was better, Adam's or Brian's. I've only heard Brian's and I think it's pretty good, but Adam may have that voice quality. What do you think?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hmmm. I'd say they're about the same. Of course Brian's Scooter had a bigger part in the Christmas Movie. However, since Adam is Richard's brother his Scooter worked out. I like them both.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i really can't say anything either since brian just performed scooter in the christmas movie and scooter hasn't been used a whole lot..but i thought brian did a good job performing scooter..

ryan

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
It's a tough call for me, too. On the one hand, Adam sounds a lot like Richard (and I mean a lot; the only noticeable difference between them was that Adam pitched Scooter's voice a little higher). On the other hand, Brian's Scooter also sounded pretty close to Richard's, plus it was good to know someone in the company was bringing him to life again.

-Kim

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I Thought Brian's Scooter sounded better, but we didn't really hear much of Adam's, so It is kinda hard to tell.

Jake

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think Brian's Scooter was by far the best. I enjoyed the fact that Adam Hunt provided the voice in MFS, but it really didn't sound much at all like Scooter to me. Brian's is as close as they're going to get. Had the right spirit and pitch.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

I think it's cooooool as heck that Scooter is coming back (heck, there's one scene with Scooter, Rowlf, and Janice in the same picture..definitely a shot for the fans).

I think Scooter's voice has been higher pitched since Richard's gone. I notice when Brian does voices of prior-performed characters (ie, Muppet Newsman at MFest TMS,LIVE!) they are dead on in personality and behavior, the puppeteering is great, but the voices are just slightly higher pitched than originally.

They're great, tho.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I think it's a nice idea to keep it in the family and have Adam Hunt do Scooter. After all, if there's not much difference between Adam and Brian's perfomances of Scooter then it doesn't really matter if Adam Performs him.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i've never heard matt vogels scooter in muppet race mania...does anyone know how scooter sound in the game?..did matt sound like the old scooter, brians scooter?...

ryan