Action Figures Forum Debuts

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our new forum dedicated soley to Palisades entire line of action figures and playsets is now on-line. I'll be moving all the figure discussions to this new folder in the next day or so.

Feel free to post a link to this specific forum on other action figure Web sites and discussion forums.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

Awww thanks man !

Fantastic, Absolutely Fantastic !

See ya

grail

Reaction score
Thank you for this...

i have to admit, i originally came here through the link on Palisades website, so i was pre-disposed to talking about the figures. i really like it here though, and have learned more about the Muppets in a few short weeks than i knew as a life-long fan. the figures really were starting to "take over" the merchandise forum, though...and i'm just as guilty as anyone (the "ask Ken" thread's up to what 170 pages?), but there is more to Muppet merchandise the these figs...cool as they may be. now the trick is to keep people going to the other forums here too...

kansasteen14

Reaction score
glad you did this,I still check out both merchandise forums but I really think this needed to be done.

beaker

Reaction score
see Warrick, post and ye shall recieve! hehe
Anyways, great to hear of people coming for the figures and learning more about everything.
great move phill!