Accessory Packs For Master Replicas Photo Puppets for 2008

doc hopper

Reaction score
any signature costume for any of the muppets would be great. i don't have any room in my place for bicycles, drum sets or muppet show signs - but a costume change now and then would be nice.

doc hopper

Reaction score
but perhaps some paper towels if they come out with a lew zealand... heh heh.

Telly

Reaction score
This brings up a question for me - How are the outfits on the Replicas going to be be held on? Are they going to be sown on or are they going to be removable? I hope they're removable.

I love the trenchcoat and reporter hat idea!

For Gonzo, I'd like to see his sweater vest, long sleeve button down shirt with collar, and khaki's look like in Muppets Take Manhattan.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Any clothing for Kermit would have to have velcro or something to hold it together. It would be near impossible to bend his arms or legs enough to push them into sleeves or trouser legs. For the real puppets, clothes would normally be stitched around them I would have thought.

Luke

Reaction score
Definitely reporter jacket, hat, and mic for Kermit. Drum sticks, t-shirt, and extra chains for Animal.

doc hopper

Reaction score
could Camilla be considered an accessory? how about a chicken three pack for Gonzo? that way Camilla could get jealous.

also, could muppet vegetables be considered as accessories? i'd like to hang out with some scallions.

muppetperson

Reaction score
How about fake neck bolts, skull cap and clothes to turn Kermit into Frogenstein, like the image from the Muppet Monster Adventure Playstation game.

doc hopper

Reaction score
no thanks. i'll hold out for the chicken three pack with a side of scallions.