1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Accessory Packs For Master Replicas Photo Puppets for 2008

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MuppetCaper, Jun 27, 2007.

1. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Hello everyone.
    I was in MR forum to do some trivia tonight and Amy struck up something for next year for our photo puppets. How about Accessory Packs for ALL the Photo Puppets. She quoted:

"We are really considering doing it for all of our Muppets in our 2008 product plan. It will be a very cool pack at a very reasonable price!"

She gave a example like Animal with Drum sticks and a Led Zepplin T-shirt.

If you guys have any ideas, just post them here or PM her @ Master Replicas. Her forum name is CSAmy.

So what do you guys think?
  2. Telly

Telly Active Member

I think a banjo for Kermit would fricken rock!
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Gonzo: horn, mini canon, various bow ties, silk roses, cape. Just somewhat fitting, classic and do-able ideas (without saying Camilla).
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

A reporter coat and his coffee cup for Kermit, and for Gonzo-his Dearth Nadir helmet, outfit and light saber! And Miss Piggy's Pigs in Space outfit.
  5. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Also :mad: her Veternarians Hospital outfit.
  6. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

That is a great idea! And a mini-log for him to sit on.
  7. I would definitely want the reporters hat and trench coat for Kermit. Also, an old fashion mic like on Sesame Street news.
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

What about a bicycle for Kermit?
  9. I was thinking a custom drum kit for Animal, like on The Muppet Show. I think anything that size, or bicycle size would be pushing it a little tho. :p
  10. Wayne

Wayne New Member

how about the MUPPET show sign for Kermit or Gonzo to hang out of the O
  11. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

any signature costume for any of the muppets would be great. i don't have any room in my place for bicycles, drum sets or muppet show signs - but a costume change now and then would be nice.
  12. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

but perhaps some paper towels if they come out with a lew zealand... heh heh.
  13. muppetperson

And a rubber chicken and Chucky vent doll for Fozzie.
  14. Telly

Telly Active Member

This brings up a question for me - How are the outfits on the Replicas going to be be held on? Are they going to be sown on or are they going to be removable? I hope they're removable.

I love the trenchcoat and reporter hat idea!

For Gonzo, I'd like to see his sweater vest, long sleeve button down shirt with collar, and khaki's look like in Muppets Take Manhattan.
  15. How about a blonde wig and red sweater for Kermit? ;)
  16. Any clothing for Kermit would have to have velcro or something to hold it together. It would be near impossible to bend his arms or legs enough to push them into sleeves or trouser legs. For the real puppets, clothes would normally be stitched around them I would have thought.
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

Definitely reporter jacket, hat, and mic for Kermit. Drum sticks, t-shirt, and extra chains for Animal.
  18. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

could Camilla be considered an accessory? how about a chicken three pack for Gonzo? that way Camilla could get jealous.

also, could muppet vegetables be considered as accessories? i'd like to hang out with some scallions.
  19. muppetperson

How about fake neck bolts, skull cap and clothes to turn Kermit into Frogenstein, like the image from the Muppet Monster Adventure Playstation game.
  20. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

no thanks. i'll hold out for the chicken three pack with a side of scallions.