Abby in Wonderland poofs onto DVD September 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop is planing to release an all-new direct-to-DVD movie entitled "Abby in Wonderland" in September 2008. This original feature-length film will star the Muppets of Sesame Street in a magical retelling of "Alice in Wonderland". However, aside from a formal DVD release, this all-new film will also be treated to a limited theatrical run as part of the Kidtoons family matinee series throughout the month of September.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Waiting for this one since Kevin Clash announced it was in development during his interview on the MuppetCast, I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland and Muppets fan, looking forward to how the story's treated as I hope it's done as faithfully as MWoO was to the book source.
:batty: :excited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Looks nice. Altough, I think the Two-Headed Monster would make a very nice Tweedledee & Tweedledum (not that I don't the idea of Ernie and Bert in the roles).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks nice. Altough, I think the Two-Headed Monster would make a very nice Tweedledee & Tweedledum (not that I don't the idea of Ernie and Bert in the roles).
Either way, 2head or Ernie and Bert, they make the clear obvious to be Tweddle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

But I can't picture Grover as a Mad Hatter. March Hare maybe, but there clearly is someone in SS wackier than Grover.

BEAR

Reaction score
I wonder where Big Bird and Oscar are going to fit in all this. We haven't heard a mention of them yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Could somebody please post a cast listing? Thanks.

Although...
:wisdom: could be the Griffin, and :grouchy: could be the Mockturtle.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hmmm... Could somebody please post a cast listing? Thanks.

Although...
:wisdom: could be the Griffin, and :grouchy: could be the Mockturtle.
Oh yeah! That would make a lot of sense for both.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Cookie Monster as the Chesire Cat....Man that is not going to end good. :smile:

But, I need a good laugh. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.