Abby Cadabby

Bridget

Reaction score
Hello there everyone, I hope the day has been wonderful. I have been meaning to create this thread for the longest in reference to the latest new Muppet of Sesame Street, Abby Caddaby. Believe it or not, I have a strong love for our new flying girl of energy, who made her debut in the 37th season! The background that we have so far of her, is that she is a three-year-old little girl who is a daughter of a fairy-god-mother, and a fairy in training herself. She obviously takes on an unsual look for a Muppet due to the fact that she is actually not originally from Sesame Street. She attends a fairy-tale school along with Baby Bear, and is currently performed by one of our few female puppeteers, Leslie Carrara. Her appreciation was even celebrated by being given her own balloon in the Thanksgiving Parade of 2007. She to many was truly a wonderful sight to see!

Of course, as usual, it can take a while for a Muppet fan to get used to a new character and cherish their personality. Since Abby's first appearance, I just wanted to know, how do you all feel about her character, role, and performer even? Do you feel as if she will one day be close to a classic?