A Very Very Bad Saturday

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
there is no more Muppet bus:concern: there I've said it, the electric mayhem is gone. Saturday as we were preparing for a car show to benefit 'Autism Speaks/ Special Olympics' of Illinois fire took the magic. were waiting for a report from the insurance adjuster to see if it can be rebuilt. my long history with automobiles tells me there is no way to save the bus. no more weddings, proms, childrens miracle network or D.A.R.E. shows. no more tours of the bus by Muppet fans only memories. i may post photos as i get over the shock and dissapointment, there very graphic so i may not:cry:.

Roger n Cindy

RedPiggy

Reaction score
something crispied the Muppet bus? the horror! well, as long as everyone's okay.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh that's so sad! I'm very sorry to hear it. :frown:

Nick22

Reaction score
i think i figured it out. so there's no more EM bus? :frown: that's terrible! i always thought it should've been in a museum.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Let me clarify this for you guys:
Roger and Cindy have owned the Electric Mayhem bus for some time now (I forget how they bought it?), and took it to events and things so that fans could get their picture taken with it and the like. Something happened on Saturday (probably something internal - electrical or the engine? It was quite old for a bus like that) that caused the bus to catch fire and damaged it terribly, most likely beyond repair.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my...Cindy and Roger, I am sorry for your loss. Really, I am. I am sure that you have brought many Muppet fans a complete dream-come-true moment of seeing and touching that Bus, and I am sure that everyone is grateful for that. I know I would be! Not only have you owned the bus for yourselves, you've toured it and given loads of people an opportunity they probably never expected to have of being a Muppet (more or less...Hehe)

I wish you luck in Insurance/Repair.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
In that case, that's terrible :frown: Like Beauregard said, I'm sure many fans were made happy by seeing it, I wish I could've seen it myself!