A Very Merry Muppet DVD coming soon

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Question: why are they releasing this in October? It seems like it would make more sense to release it just after the telefilm airs again.

Unless there's a NEW TV-movie planned for October... :big_grin:

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Question: why are they releasing this in October?
Because October is when most media companies release their products to get the most holiday exposure and sales.

I know it seems a bit early, but that's why.

:cool:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah they always get the Chirstmas type stuff out in like late Oct early Nov, MCC DVD came out then this past year.

Zack)Rowlf the, ew dluohs lla wob nwod ot haraS...ya never said i couldn't say it backwards Sarah:wink: ....Oh alright:rolleyes: We should all bow down to Sarah:smile: Dog.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I wonder if it'll have the whole singing scene during the credits.

doctort13

Reaction score
This is great news since I never saw the tv broadcast! Thanks for the newsflash pal.:smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I remember back in November when the movie first aired, i though it would come out really soon, maybe January :rolleyes: I know it doesn't make sense i just thought it would come out soon after it aired on TV and now here we are recieving news that it'll come in October, time flys by so quickly, it's already been seven months since it aired.

Well Luke you were right, you did say we'd probably see it near christmas the year after (this year)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Time does not stop! That DVD will be here before we all know it!LOL! it goes WAY too fast! good in someways...I'm almost done with school! but then summer will go by fast too:sympathy: but atleast being in college you get an extra month and a half off! hahaha!

Zack)Rowlf the, has master plans for the summer!Dog.

Movies205

Reaction score
Well the VHS has been out for some time, well MGM releases good dvds when they want to, usually 10 bux and you get good set of extras and nice pic and audio quality...

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Question: why are they releasing this in October? It seems like it would make more sense to release it just after the telefilm airs again.

Unless there's a NEW TV-movie planned for October... :big_grin:
Two words: Christmas sales!

And if there's something in the works for the fall we should here something in the next two months.....