A southern Muppet/puppet fest

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of thinking, and that can be scary. I think it would be good for the people who may not have got to go to Muppetfest for whatever reason. Should have the chance to have something a long the lines pf that for them. Kind of an east coast muppet fest but this would be a fan made one. Is anyone else interested? let me know and if so we may could make this happen.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I'm in. I don't know what you're thinking in the way of details, but I'm in!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i don't have a whole lot of set things yet. I would love some ideas, and stuff. I know i want to make it for all type of people not just Muppet fans. One thing i thought of is getting some of the people who do the fan fics, and if they thought they could put them in a show. I also want to do some kind of making puppet workshops for kids. To show them how they can make simple puppets at home.
I also want to do some screenings of some rare Muppet/Henson things. I want to talk to Kermiclown when i get more of an idea of what i want to do. It would be so wild if i could get with anyone from the Jim Henson Legacy I'm sure they would be willing to help, maybe.
It would also be a shot in the dark and im just dreaming when i say this but i would love to get some Muppetters or someone who works/worked with the muppets or Henson. Like i said though that would totaly be a shot in the dark though.
Thats kind of all i have at this point, but I really would love to do something like this. Steve I'm glad your in cause it would be great for you and the Muppetcast to be there. I would be love it if you wanted to even do some Mcing with me maybe.
Right now though is just the planning stages and nothing is set in stone, so give me your thoughts your hopes and dreams lol