A sad, sad story

Drtooth

Reaction score
You guys are REALLY going to hate me for this, but here goes. I have never seen a full episode of the live action version of Fraggle Rock. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sooooo sorry!!!! All I ever saw was the Saturday Morning cartoon show. I got all this Fraggle stuff. Books, plushs (well, just Boober), McDonalds cars. But I never saw the real Muppet Fraggles in their own show! Again. I am so, so so sorry!!

Jackie

Reaction score
ACK!!! You have not lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out*

dwmckim

Reaction score
...aahh - there's nothing quite so entertaining as watching one of those classic "Bert pass-outs!":big_grin:

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
sign the petition to have it released on DVD, email, call, and write henson asking that it be released, and you just might get your chance :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I have signed the petition (that's why I did). I am spreading the word, as we speak, so no child can be robbed of this pleasure like I was!

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
in addition to signing the petition, feel free to contact henson co directly via phone and email to let them know you want Fraggle Rock on DVD...that you want them ALL and you want them in ORDER. Several people calling or writing Henson may have more weight than 100 people signing the petition. Of course, the best thing is to do *all* these things :smile:

Let's hope we get it! It's been a dream of mine ever since DVD was first announced as a format.

AndyL

Reaction score
Well, I hate to advocate piracy, but if you have a good internet connection, you might try KaZaA. There are about four eppisodes that several people have and are usualy findable just by searching for the word "fraggle".

Unfortunetly, those four seem to be the only ones that anyone on KaZaA has ripped, so you'll still want to buy or trade VHS tapes if you want to complete your set. But it's a good way to get a taste for the series now that you can't catch them on TV anymore.

-Andy

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
I gotta have my Fraggle Rock in top-notch DVD quality.

internet rips or 3rd gen VHS just won't do!

Collgoff

Reaction score
That's not a sad story it's a good one.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
PLEASE tell me you've seen them by now? Surely you must own the complete series, and no, I didn't call you Shirley. :wink: