A Return?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well, i have been lurking here for like a year now, but haven't had the time really to straight up post a bunch, but I am back. I have missed all you guys! I am now in Atlanta, Georgia at SCAD studying illustration. Well technically im back home in NC on Summer Break hehe. :embarrassed: But I'm just being all like, hi, i'm here. (it's all echoe-y right now)

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well, i have been lurking here for like a year now, but haven't had the time really to straight up post a bunch, but I am back. I have missed all you guys! I am now in Atlanta, Georgia at SCAD studying illustration. Well technically im back home in NC on Summer Break hehe. :embarrassed: But I'm just being all like, hi, i'm here. (it's all echoe-y right now)
Oh my Barry Lee , that is so wonderful you have really been missed around here God bless you i wish you a very happy time in College , you are going to do great in your feild of study .

Glad to have you back :excited:.

It really has not been the same with out you .

how long will you be there, i mean how long will your feild of study take ?

Do you have a place where you would like to worlk when you get out of school ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Barry, nice to see you again, guy.

You have not missed a thing, man, you haven't missed anything at all, but it's still nice to see an old familiar face around the place again.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Barry. Great to see you again. :big_grin:

Well Snowthy isn't quite right that you haven't missed a thing. There's one exciting thing that you missed when it was announced. Michelle and I are officially a couple now. :excited: But you did come back not too long after we told everybody so the news isn't all that late for you.

God bless you Barry as my sweetie said in her post. And God bless you too dear Michelle. :flirt:

Rose

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that you're back Berry. Hope to see more of you in the future. :smile: