A quick note to Mr Cole (The Count)

Beauregard

Reaction score
We had a guest named Mrs Cole checking into the hotel where I work at today and I was honestly expecting her to be half feline and married to the brother-in-law of my trustly old character Mr Moppet from the original adventures of The Moppet Family (coming soon to DVD).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(coming soon to DVD).
That reminds me, the studio never did release the last two seasons of T*K*O; in fact, last I heard, they decided they weren't going to release Seasons Three or Four, and instead, just put out a complete series set with a buttload of features Seasons One and Two DIDN'T include, for a grand total of $400.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does the original MopFam on DVD come with any groovy special features? I've always wanted to see how long it took DanDan to put its makeup on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And will it be packed in a replica of Father Moppet's head? Or will the discs be sold in cheap single sleeves because Angie kept turning the cases into pumpkins with her wand.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The DVD Seasons 1-4 were released with packed-in action figures designed by Dave Hulteen. Season 3 had "Directors, Actors and Pets Commentary". Season 5 had almost none of the original cast and had a special feature following the lives of those who weren't in the show (They were mostly at college.)

The prequel series was released as a stand alone movie (which tanked).

Nothing else has been released.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What are the season-by-season brakedowns? I'm kind of confused on that talk with MopFam. *Makes note to collect on MopFam royalties.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Its all actually over at the Wiki, with the post-to-post numbers of seasons and basic storylines, etc. I forget how many there ACTUALLY were and remember them more as thread-by-thread. I think there were three threads, and that separate site for the prequel series in actual fact.

The last series, "No Cacti" was abandoned midway, sadly, due to a lack of viewing figures and the network foreclosing on the studio to make way for a series involving monsters...Hmmm...#nohardfeelings

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last I heard, that "monsters" series of which you seem to be hinting about recently got axed as well.

Seems like none of the MC originals ever get a proper farewell. :smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
T*K*O* got a proper finale season didn't it?

And there are still Rumors of MopFam: The Movie to come out in 2017, but recreated without bringing the original cast back together unfortunately. Mostly filmed on green-screen and cut together later like the latest series of that Arrested Development show.