A question for Xerus about Mr.Hooper and Grungetta

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Hello Xerus or other people who watched SS regulary in the early 1980's. I know Grungetta and Mr. Hooper were only on the show together for one season. But were they ever together at all during that time? If they were can you name what they did. Thanks a lot I appreciate it.

Xerus

Reaction score
SCOOTER_101 said:
Hello Xerus or other people who watched SS regulary in the early 1980's. I know Grungetta and Mr. Hooper were only on the show together for one season. But were they ever together at all during that time? If they were can you name what they did. Thanks a lot I appreciate it.
Sorry, but I don't remember any skits with Grungetta and Mr. Hooper together. That's all I can say.

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
I know its frowned upon to bump a very old thread. But Grungetta and Mr. Hooper did in fact appear together at least once. In episode 1452.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, as we sort of recently discovered, Grundgetta actually made her debut in season 12 rather than season 14.

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
I think her first episode was episode 1443. So almost season 12. Also seems like her outfit changed a total of 4 times over the past 39 years. I guess grouches need to keep up with fashion too. Lol