A puppet in 48 Hours

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
So I'm kinda behind with my puppet building and I got an unexpected break fro my freelance work so I decided to challenge myself to build one of the puppets in 48 hours. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to try.

I'll be posting updates and pics in my blog every few hours as work progresses. There's some initial stuff up there right now and I should have the first update posted around 4 pm EST.

Take a peek if you're interested/curious.

leliebel

Reaction score
*g\drags a crate of red bull onto the forum*

Here, you'll probably be needing that.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Here's the IV & cart, now who's gonna stick him with this? (holding up huge needle attached to hose)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Not gonna make it. :frown: I got hit with some unexpected "real work" and haven't even started patterning his fleece out (it's 10:40 pm right now). It was still an interesting experiment. I'll post pics of what ever I get done tonight before I got to bed. I'm out of town over the weekend, but I'll also post pics when Bluie is finished next week.

leliebel

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Not gonna make it. :frown: I got hit with some unexpected "real work" and haven't even started patterning his fleece out (it's 10:40 pm right now). It was still an interesting experiment. I'll post pics of what ever I get done tonight before I got to bed. I'm out of town over the weekend, but I'll also post pics when Bluie is finished next week.
Aaaaah *hugs* good luck

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Still, it was a valiant attempt! You got more done than I do in 48 hours. If you want to REALLY impress us, do it during the tv show 48 Hours!!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just to prove Murphy's Law was in full effect...I couldn't even post to the blog last night because of computer problems. Going out of town for the weekend, but I'll have stuff posted Monday or Tuesday...